Blackstone Career Institute is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, Washington D.C. The Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
As an accredited member of DEAC (Distance Education Accrediting Commission), Blackstone Career Institute strives to achieve the highest standards of school performance and student results along with compliance to all DEAC Standards and Code of Ethics. Questions about the Distance Education Accrediting Commission may be directed to Blackstone or to the DEAC (1601 18th Street, N.W., Suite 2, Washington, D.C. 20009 Tel: 202.234.5100, Fax: 202.332.1386).
Blackstone Career Institute is a private licensed school regulated by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools. For questions or more information please contact Blackstone or Pennsylvania Department of Education (Bureau of Postsecondary Education, Occupational Training Schools, 333 Market Street, 12th Fl, Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333, Telephone: (717) 783-8228, Fax: (717) 772-3622).
Blackstone Career Institute appears in the Defense Activity for Nontraditional Education Support (DANTES) Catalog of Nationally Accredited Distance Learning Programs, allowing active military personnel to seek tuition assistance for independent study, external degree, or vocational training programs in Blackstone’s accredited online school.
Blackstone Career Institute is an approved GoArmyEdschool with education plans included in the online GoArmyEd portal. GoArmyEd, part of the Army Continuing Education System (ACES), serves as a virtual gateway for soldiers on active duty to request Tuition Assistance (TA) for distance education programs. It enables soldiers to manage their college education and TA benefits from BCI’s accredited online school.
Click here to access Blackstone Career Institute within the GoArmyEd portal.
- Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
- Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges
- Member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity
- Medical Association of Billers
- Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administration
- DANTES (Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support)