Online Paralegal Program – On Your Terms
Online courses in paralegal training can help you gain the education you need in order to reach your career goals. And the only prerequisite is a high school or general equivalency diploma. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly 280,000 paralegals and legal assistants are currently employed in the United States. A paralegal performs a wide range of services in order to help lawyers prepare for trials and hearings; day-to-day duties include gathering evidence to be used in court, researching case law, drafting legal documents, filing exhibits, working with clients, scheduling meetings legal depositions and more.
Choose Wisely – Accredited Online Paralegal Program that Meets Certification Requirements
1. Make sure the school is accredited, this is your assurance that the institution will provide the quality of education it claims to offer.
2. Online programs offer a flexible alternative to traditional classroom-based instruction. Access your coursework using a laptop, tablet or smartphone. This allows you the flexibility to study when and where it fits into your lifestyle.
3. Does the program prepare you to sit for professional exams and other certifications? Many of today’s employers will only hire paralegal candidates that have earned a professional certification.
4. Contact the Institute to learn more about their specific requirements and offerings before you enroll. Top online colleges often provide excellent support.
5. Once you have made your choice, it is time to enroll and start your paralegal classes!
Graduate Debt Free
Tuition is another factor you should consider before enrolling in any program. Blackstone Career Institute understands that this is a concern for many prospective students and they offer a solution – low monthly payments which make gaining education achievable. Whichever option that you select, you gain the benefit of completing the program debt-free. Top online colleges provide a more affordable and convenient option.