About Blackstone Career Institute
Train for a new career and get ahead with Blackstone Career Institute.
Blackstone Career Institute is privately licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and accredited by Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), Washington, D.C and regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools. These regulations are your assurance that Blackstone offers first-rate quality programs and instruction. Our mission statement reflects our dedication to offering outstanding career education. Trust accredited career institutes like Blackstone to provide only quality education.
Blackstone Career Institute Mission
Blackstone Career Institute is committed to providing quality, relevant and affordable distance education programs that focus on the knowledge and skills needed for entry-level careers, professional development or personal goals.
Blackstone Career Institute Goals:
- to provide quality distance education to students seeking to prepare themselves for a career in their chosen field as a paralegal, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant, allied health professional, or to achieve personal goals
- to provide comprehensive lesson materials which are both applicable and up-to-date with regard to today’s industry standards
- to assist students in realizing their career and/or personal goals throughout their educational training by encouraging ongoing professional development and lifelong learning
The mission and goals of Blackstone Career Institute are accomplished by successfully achieving the following objectives:
- to provide high-quality distance education and training to individuals seeking entry-level training, para-professionals seeking continuing education, and adults looking to achieve their personal goals
- to foster a positive, supportive learning environment that motivates students to learn and accomplish educational goals through providing exceptional student support services
- to prepare graduates for an entry level position in their chosen field through a technology-driven curriculum that incorporates practical application of learned skills
- to supply a curriculum that prepares students to sit for a certification exam when applicable to the program of study
- to continually revise, update, and/or add new courses of study when appropriate, offering the most current information to meet industry standards
- to evaluate its mission and measure its institutional effectiveness through the continual monitoring of students’ academic progress, satisfaction, and graduate outcomes
Blackstone Career Institute Learning Model:
Blackstone Career Institute aims to provide students with engaging, comprehensive, high-quality curriculum in a flexible and convenient online learning environment. The school strives to meet the educational goals of its students while giving them the opportunity to set the pace of their learning on a schedule that is compatible with their lifestyles and personal/professional commitments. Blackstone’s enrollment model is an open-enrollment track wherein students can enroll at any time without having to wait for a class start date. The learning model is self- paced within certain maximum time limits per course and/or certificate. Blackstone’s instructional model is comprised of an instructional team approach. The instructional team includes subject matter experts, adjunct faculty, education team and support staff. Blackstone’s team is available to work with students as needs arise. The team approach allows BCI to customize support to individual student needs. Each course provides information on how to contact the Institute for support.
Blackstone is open to all individuals who demonstrate maturity and determination to enroll in a training program without regard to their age, gender, color, race, creed, religion, disability, or veteran status.
As a “school without walls,” Blackstone offers you the freedom to study when you want and where you want. Since there are no classes to attend, you progress at your own pace.
Blackstone offers a wide array of online certificate courses, career training programs and continuing education courses. Receive advice, guidance, and support from our experienced faculty and staff. Let Blackstone prepare you for your new career today! Contact us directly at 800-826-9228 to learn more and enhance your education with Blackstone!