Blackstone Career Institute is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, Washington D.C. The Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. Choose only accredited online colleges to ensure high quality education and services.
by Leah Matthews, PhD., Executive Director & CEO, DEAC
As an accredited member of DEAC (Distance Education Accrediting Commission), Blackstone Career Institute strives to achieve the highest standards of school performance and student results along with compliance to all DEAC Standards and Code of Ethics. Questions about the Distance Education Accrediting Commission may be directed to Blackstone or to the DEAC (1101 17th Street NW, Suite 808, Washington, D.C. 20036 Tel: 202.234.5100, Fax: 202.332.1386).
Pennsylvania State Licensure
Blackstone Career Institute is a private licensed school regulated by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools. For questions or more information please contact Blackstone or Pennsylvania Department of Education (State Board of Private Licensed Schools, 607 South Drive, Floor 3E, Harrisburg, PA 17120, Telephone: (717) 783-8228, Fax: (717) 772-3622).
- Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
- Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges
- Member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity
- Medical Association of Billers
- Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administration