Broaden your legal knowledge with BCI's Accredited Advanced Paralegal courses
"I took the Wills and Trusts course because I received my Paralegal Certificate a few months ago through online courses with University of Central Missouri. The course for the certificate, however, focused on personal litigation and I was looking at finding a career with estate planning because that had always interested me. I had no prior legal experience and I was worried that even though I had my Paralegal Certificate now, no one would hire me because I had experience only in insurance sales. I was lucky enough to land an interview with a law firm in St. Louis and made a deal with the Owner of the law firm that if they hired me I would take courses to better understand Estate Law. I’m happy to say I landed a job with the law firm and part of my contract was to complete the course within 6 months and Blackstone Career Institute made it very easy. I’m also a mother to three children and a wife, so spare time is sparse, but the course was easy to fit into my busy schedule and I was able to complete it within a couple of months. The Online Student Center was also great, providing information and study guides to help me along the way. I always received responses in a timely matter and even received encouraging emails from the Staff motivating me to work harder. It was a great program that is completely attainable for anyone to further their studies or to learn something new." - B. Naeger
Available Payment Plans
1. You can choose to pay the $396 tuition in full or; 2. We offer a payment plan with a 100% approval rate for our advanced paralegal courses—you will pay a $160.00 down payment & 4 monthly payments of $59.00.
1. You can choose to pay the $396 tuition in full or;
2. We offer a payment plan with a 100% approval rate for our advanced paralegal courses—you will pay a $160.00 down payment & 4 monthly payments of $59.00.
*International, HI, and AK students Click Here*
Pay using your credit or debit card!
- Master Card
- American Express
At Blackstone, we want to see you reach your education and career goals. We firmly believe that continuing education provides the opportunity to improve your lifestyle by increasing your skill set, marketability, chances for promotion, an increase in salary, and in some cases a career transition. In order to receive the high quality education you deserve, we have put together some options to assist you in choosing how to pay for your Advanced Paralegal Course:
● BCI Payment Plans Our all-inclusive online certificate programs offer payment plans with no interest.
● State and Local Assistance Blackstone Career Institute is currently an eligible training provider in many states supported by the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) and an approved vendor with Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) in most states. Check with your local Workforce Service or Vocational Rehabilitation office to determine if you qualify for assistance through one of their programs.
● Employer Tuition Reimbursement Blackstone is both nationally and regionally accredited which means we qualify for most corporation education reimbursement programs. Check with your company human resources department for information about their tuition reimbursement benefits.
● Military Benefits We’re proud to be on a National list of military friendly schools. If you qualify for Military Benefits please click here to learn more.
Each Advanced course is 100% online and self-paced. Students have 6 months to complete their course. Blackstone requires students provide a copy of their High School Diploma or GED.
Is your school accredited?
Yes. Blackstone Career Institute is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), and regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools. Accreditation assures the public that our curriculum, faculty, administrative procedures and polices meet the accrediting agencies’ exceptionally high standards. To better understand the value of accreditation, read this document published by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Can these courses be used for continuing education?
Yes, these certificate courses have been designed for the purpose of professional growth, personal enrichment and continuing education. They are approved by our national and regional accreditors, however they are separate from our Pennsylvania licensure. If you are a Certified Paralegal (CP) through NALA, the National Association of Legal Assistants, each advanced course is worth 20 hours toward the 50 hours of Continuing Legal Education needed for paralegal recertification.
How much is tuition?
You can choose to pay the $396 tuition in full or; We offer a payment plan with a 100% approval rate for our advanced paralegal courses—you will pay a $160.00 down payment & 4 monthly payments of $59.00.
Are there physical textbooks included in the program?
As an online school, our courses use e-books for convenience of studying on the go and to allow us to keep tuition costs down. We do provide the ISBN information for each e-book under the materials tab. Students who wish to purchase a physical copy of the e-book can simply use the ISBN number provided on our website to purchase the book through a third party like amazon or chegg.com.
How do I enroll?
Students can enroll anytime from our website by clicking here or calling our student service center Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST at 800.826.9228. Blackstone has open-enrollment, so students can enroll in our online programs anytime, 24/7/365.
How do course materials release online?
Students who pay in full for their program will have access to all of their materials once enrolled. Students who enroll under a monthly payment plan will have access to a new unit every month upon making their monthly payment.
Our Advanced Paralegal Courses are designed for both professional development and to meet the continuing legal education (CLE) needs of practicing paralegals. Each advanced paralegal studies course has been reviewed by NALS - the association of legal professionals, and can be applied to the five-year PLS and PP recertification.
If you are a Certified Paralegal (CP) through NALA, the National Association of Legal Assistants, each advanced course is worth 20 hours toward the 50 hours of Continuing Legal Education needed for paralegal recertification.
- Sharpen your paralegal resume with advanced industry-related knowledge in a legal specialty. Additional credentials show initiative and may contribute to your resume standing out to potential law firms.
- Possible increase in your pay rate. Generally speaking, the more education you gain, the more you qualify for advancement which typically leads to a higher salary.
- Increase your opportunities for employment. Larger law firms tend to hire paralegals with a specialization, while smaller firms typically hire paralegals with general knowledge.
- Continuing your education in a specialized area, you are more likely to be considered for a position at any firm. The more job opportunities you qualify for, the greater your chances for employment.