Military Friendly for 10 Consecutive Years:
How to Use Your Military Benefits
At Blackstone Career Institute (BCI), we are honored to provide quality online education programs to military members, veterans, and their families. We proudly offer portable, accredited career training programs that align with the unique needs of our military servicemen and women. By training for an in-demand career you will be prepared to transition into a job domestically and abroad.
We value and applaud veterans for their work ethic, discipline and serving our nation. Our supportive Admissions advisors and VA Certifying Representatives are here to guide you through your enrollment process so you can use the benefits you have earned to get started in the career program of your choice.
Veterans choose BCI because we provide the education and job-ready skills needed to secure a position in today’s job market. . Our core philosophy, “Education…Anytime, Anywhere,” supports a balance of work, life, and education making our courses fit for military men and women. Our effective, technology-driven programs and services focus on course quality and student satisfaction. Our daily rolling admission gives you the flexibility and freedom to get started, prepare for your new career and use your benefits to graduate without any debt.
BCI takes the confusion out of understanding military education benefits. With career programs approved by both the Department of Veterans Affairs, and The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA), Blackstone offers assistance in receiving the benefits for which you are eligible.
- G.I. JOBS TOP MILITARY FRIENDLY SCHOOL – G.I. Jobs selects the best of the best – those colleges, universities, and career training schools that offer the nation’s top programs and services for America’s transitioning military. BCI is proud to be named a military friendly school for the past 10 consecutive years.
- MyCAA – Our accredited courses are approved by the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account program – sponsored by the Department of Defense. All of our high-growth career training programs fall within the MyCAA tuition allowance.
- GI BILL® – The G.I. Bill® provides financial assistance for veterans. Blackstone participates with the Montgomery and Post 9/11 G.I. Bills.
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® – The Post-9/11 GI Bill® offers educational financial support for veterans with at least 90 days of aggregate service on or after September 11, 2001, or that have been discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. If you have received an honorable discharge, you are eligible. To learn more about the benefits you have earned click here.
- The Montgomery GI Bill®– The MGIB program provides up to 36 months of education benefits for veterans. Generally, benefits are payable for 10 years following your release from active duty. This program is also commonly known as Chapter 30. To learn more about the benefits you have earned click here.
Blackstone Career Institute is a natural fit for military spouses in any branch of the service. Our accredited and flexible online career programs allow you to study at your own pace. Take advantage of the available educational benefits to pursue a career of your choice. As a BCI student, there is no need to put your educational and professional aspirations on hold. BCI’s accredited online career training programs are designed to travel with you domestically and abroad and provide the education and job-ready skills needed to secure a position in today’s competitive job market.
- Up to $4,000 is Available to Fund Your Education with MYCAA
- Take advantage of your education benefits to reinvent yourself. The new skills you gain could lead you in a direction you didn’t know was possible.
- Blackstone Career Institute is proudly approved by the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program, funded by the Department of Defense. MyCAA benefits can be applied to all of our career diplomas and certificate courses because these programs fall within the MyCAA allowance.
- Military Spouse Downloadable Brochure
How to Enroll
Enrolling into one of Blackstone’s career training programs using your Military Benefits is easy! It only takes two steps: deciding to enroll in the program you want and then selecting the Full Payment Plan with either “MyCAA Military Spouse Plan” or “Gi.I. Bill Plan.” Enroll through our website any day and at any time with our open enrollment policy or you may call us at 800-826-9228. Once you submit the application, one of our Military Advisors will reach out with any next steps needed to get you started. It’s that easy and Blackstone is with you every step of the way!
Blackstone Career Institute’s career programs, certificate courses, and continuing education courses are approved for MyCAA Scholarships. Get started using your MyCAA benefits here! (will include link)