Are you up to your eyeballs in study materials and homework assignments? Are you having visions about your computer crashing or feel your mind reducing to mush? Sounds like it’s time for you to take a break!
Taking a break from your studies can give you the time you need to reset and refocus. You don’t need a day, an afternoon, or even an hour – just 15 minutes can do wonders for the weary minded. Don’t believe us? Check out these 10 fun ways to spend your next break. We dare you to try out #6 and not crack a smile!
1. Create a new music playlist on Spotify to listen to while you study.
2. Fold your napkin into a flower.
3. Practice your Scottish accent.
4. Make dinner (no really – make dinner!)
5. Phone a friend.
6. Watch a bulldog take a nap.
7. Brush up on your Beatles trivia.
8. Order yourself some unicorn meat.
9. Bust a move to your favorite grooves!
10. Learn how to say “I love Blackstone Career Institute” in five languages!
How do you spend your break time? Share with us on our Facebook page!