Entry-Level Positions with Law Firms are Possible with the Right Credentials
If you have always desired to work in the legal field, but lacked time, education, or even the funds, a solution is available when you gain a legal assistant certification through online training. With the right training, you can increase your chances of gaining an entry-level position working for a respected law firm in your community. Online learning courses will help propel your career.
Study at Your Leisure
In today’s busy world, it can be difficult to find enough time between work and home life to invest in education. Fortunately, there are online legal assistant programs that make training possible. Whether you complete the program in four months or over an 18-month period, this flexibility allows you to plan your coursework around your schedule.
What Students Will Learn
- Information on various law areas you can work in after completing the program
- How to research legal information and write legal documents
- Civil actions
- Criminal law and the procedures
- The ethics that is expected when working as a paralegal for a law firm
- Information about constitutional law and its influences today
- Knowledge on torts, real property, and the laws established for writing wills for clients
Gain Your Certification at an Accredited School
Since 1890, Blackstone Career Institute has been providing their students with the courses required to obtain the education that is needed to secure a lucrative position. They have built a reputation for being a trusted, accredited school that follows the standards set for individuals to gain a quality education. With affordable payment options and online delivery, you can achieve your dream of gaining the skills needed for an entry-level position as a paralegal. Enroll in online learning courses today!